San Francisco Indonesian Film Festival is now accepting entries for the festival. We seek dynamic short and feature-length dramatic, documentary, which reflect the diversity of Indonesian culture and identity.
1. Please submit your film in DVD format (NTSC, region 0 and 1 only).
To have your DVD returned after the festival, please include a self-addressed and stamped envelope with the appropriate postage.
Please airmail registered or use express service your DVD to Indonesian Film Festival, 3641 Mt. Diablo Blvd #295, Lafayette, CA 94549, USA.
Alternately, we can pickup your DVD at your Jakarta location.
2. You can also submit your film online, please email the link to us.
3. All non-English language films and videos must be subtitled in English.
4. Please EMAIL a press kit to info@IndonesianFilmFestival.org with your entry, including:
• Print quality image(s) of production (at least 300 dpi digital; please include photo credits and identify the people or actors in the photo)
• Print quality image of director(s) (at least 300 dpi digital)
• Synopsis (if you have a long and short one, please include both)
• Cast/credit list
• Filmmaker biography
• Press reviews (if any)
• Website (if exists)
• Previous festival screenings
• Any other relevant press materials
• Authorization statement, see below.
You must affirm with your signature on the email submission that you are authorized to submit this film/video to the San Francisco Indonesian Film Festival. If your film/video is accepted, your signature also authorizes us to retain a copy of the submitted work in our non-circulating Festival archive and to use a two-minute promotional excerpt from it for festival promotion and on the web in perpetuity.